Mineola Personal Injury Law Firm Provides Attentive Legal Guidance
Compassionate New York attorneys assist individuals hurt in accidents
The law office of Cassisi & Cassisi, P.C. is dedicated to representing victims of auto accidents, medical malpractice and other acts of negligence. We provide each of our clients with personalized, outcome-oriented legal support. Based in Mineola, New York, our team of attorneys has more than five decades of combined experience trying cases in civil courts throughout the Greater New York City area. We work passionately toward resolving each case efficiently and favorably with our clients’ health and recovery in mind.
Experienced New York litigators seek monetary damages for injured clients
If you or a loved one have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be eligible for financial compensation. Time and again, we have helped clients navigate the complexities of New York law and obtain positive results. We are proud of our reputation for ensuring that each case receives:
- Dedicated attention — As your attorneys, we work for you. We answer all of your questions promptly and keep you fully informed about the progress of your case.
- Comprehensive strategy — Every case is different, and so each requires its own tailored strategy. From the time you retain us as your legal representatives to the day your case is resolved, we make sure that all actions we take serve your best interests.
- Thorough investigation — Proving that another person is liable for your injury requires assembling detailed and persuasive evidence. We look at your case from every angle so that we can determine the proofs needed to prevail. When appropriate, we consult with private investigators and expert witnesses.
New Yorkers know us as trusted advisors and creative problem-solvers. No matter how complex the case, we capably apply our skills and experience to pursuing an optimal outcome.
Focused lawyers adept at insurance settlements and litigation
By concentrating on personal injury law, we are able to offer our clients guidance by a knowledgeable, trial-tested legal team. We represent individuals hurt in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions — Injuries suffered in a car, truck or motorcycle crash can be devastating. If you were involved in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver, you have the right to just compensation. We have a track record of successfully proving the fault of other drivers to recover damages for serious injuries.
- Injuries on unsafe property — Property owners have a duty to remove or remedy hazards that could compromise a visitor’s safety. If a wet floor, unstable fixture or other dangerous condition caused you to suffer a slip and fall accident, we will take action to hold the property owner accountable for your losses.
- Improper medical care — When you seek medical treatment, you put your trust in healthcare professionals. If you are harmed as a result of their negligence, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice case. Our attorneys are experienced at demonstrating the type of care you should have received, the breach of that duty of care and the injuries you suffered as a result.
- Workplace accidents — If you incurred an injury or illness at your workplace or while performing a work-related activity, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. We can help you prepare your application or appeal from a decision that falls short of the amount of funds needed to meet medical expenses and to make up for lost work.
Our attorneys provide understanding and compassionate representation during your time of need. We assist you throughout the legal process and keep you advised of all events and decisions that affect your financial recovery.
Contact our determined Mineola personal injury law firm for a free initial consultation
Located in Mineola, New York and practicing throughout Long Island and the Greater New York City area, the personal injury lawyers of Cassisi & Cassisi, P.C. pursue the compensation clients need. To schedule a free initial consultation, call (516) 294-5050 or contact us online.