Caring Mineola Personal Injury Attorneys Help You Recover Damages
Trusted New York law firm assists victims of car crashes, falls and malpractice
A serious injury or illness can affect far more than your health. It can impact your ability to work, care for your family, maintain your quality of life and make plans for future endeavors. The personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of Frank J. Cassisi, P.C. in Mineola, New York aim to lessen the burden on injury victims by championing their rights to financial recovery. While you concentrate on getting well, our experienced attorneys will diligently pursue the compensation you need to put your life back on track.
Experienced Long Island lawyers compile evidence to demonstrate negligence
With compassion and resolve, we have achieved justice for families devastated by preventable accidents. Our firm handles all types of personal injury claims, including those related to:
- Vehicle accidents — Many auto accidents can be attributed to distracted driving, drunk driving, failure to follow traffic rules and other irresponsible behavior. When your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, we work to hold them accountable.
- Slips, trips and falls — Wet and uneven surfaces are factors in many slip and fall If a property owner knew about a hazardous condition but did not take proper steps to keep visitors safe, the owner may be required to pay damages.
- Construction accidents — Issues with ladders, scaffolding, electric wiring and heavy machinery can cause catastrophic injuries if a constructions site accident occurs. Our lawyers investigate the origin of site hazards to find who was at fault.
- Medical malpractice — A doctor or nurse who fails to adhere to a generally accepted standard of care or who administers an unnecessary treatment may do serious harm to the patient. Our lawyers prepare medical malpractice lawsuits with precision, assembling competent expert testimony to prove fault.
- Wrongful death — The heartache that results from a wrongful death is often accompanied by financial losses. We aim to honor your family member’s legacy by fighting for compensation due to their estate and to you as their survivor.
We are committed to helping injured victims obtain reimbursement for medical bills, lost income, emotional distress and pain and suffering. To prove the full scope of your financial losses, we consult with physicians, engineers and other experts.
Skillful attorneys guide clients during settlement negotiations and litigation
It is advisable to hire an attorney as soon as possible after an accident. By coming to your assistance early, we can work to collect witness testimony while memories are fresh and to assemble physical evidence before it can be removed or otherwise become lost or obscured.
Another reason to hire an attorney promptly is to be represented in the insurance claims process. The insurance company for the party responsible for your injuries may rush to offer you a settlement to prevent you from suing. However impressive this offer may look at the time, it might be much lower than the amount you could recover with legal assistance.
From the moment you retain our services, we work with you to understand your immediate and long-term needs. We will develop a strategy intended to serve your best interests and to achieve your objectives.
Dedicated litigators assist clients with filing deadlines and legal requirements
If you are injured in an accident in New York, you have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit against any at-fault parties. The statute of limitations for medical malpractice lawsuits is shorter, allowing legal action to be initiated only up to two years and six months from the date of injury. A wrongful death suit must be filed within two years of the fatal occurrence.
It can take months to compile all the information and evidence needed to build a strong case establishing your right to recovery. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner you will have a knowledgeable advocate on your side.
Contact a trusted Long Island personal injury law firm for your free initial consultation
The personal injury lawyers of the Law Office of Frank J. Cassisi, P.C. in Mineola, New York serve clients throughout Long Island and the Greater New York City area. Each case receives our dedicated attention and perseverance. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, call 516-294-5050 or contact us online.